Event Registration Agreement Regarding COVID-19
- You will abide by all applicable federal, state, and local restrictions and conditions related to COVID-19, as well as any additional COVID-19-related restrictions or conditions imposed by NASAA at the event (which may be stricter than those imposed by relevant federal, state, and local authorities, and which may be different from those required by NASAA at the time of your registration).
- If you fail to abide by any applicable restrictions or conditions, you may be asked to leave the event, not be permitted to return to the event, and may be prohibited from attending future NASAA events.
- If you are accompanied during the event dates by any non-attendee (such as your partner or a family member), you will ensure that any such person abides by the same conditions and restrictions that are applicable to you as an attendee.
- You understand that traveling to and attending this event may increase your risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19, you accept those risks, and you release NASAA, its members, officers, directors, employees, and agents from all claims and liability in the event that you or anyone accompanying you contracts, becomes exposed to, or spreads COVID-19 while traveling to or attending this event.
- You will be required to sign the following Representations Regarding Exposure to COVID-19 when you arrive at the event before you are permitted to enter the conference space. [See Representations Below]
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 during the event, you will leave the event immediately and inform the NASAA onsite coordinator.
- Fever or chills;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- Muscle or body aches;
- New loss of taste or smell;
- Sore throat;
- Congestion or runny nose;
- Nausea or vomiting;
- Diarrhea; or
REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
Within the last 14 days (check one):
(1) I have not tested positive for COVID-19; (2) to the best of my knowledge, I have not been exposed to COVID-19, nor have I been in close contact with any person who has been exposed to COVID-19; and (3) I have not experienced any of the following symptoms, which may indicate COVID-19, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
(1) I have tested positive for COVID-19; (2) at least 5 days have elapsed since the date of the positive test result or the date of onset of symptoms (whichever is earlier); and (3) after this 5-day period I have tested negative for COVID-19 twice, with a minimum of 12 hours between the first and second negative tests.
Name (printed): ______________________________________
 See Symptoms of Coronavirus, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html (updated Feb. 22, 2021).
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|