- Do I need to remember my username or password to access NASAA Learning? No, you will access NASAA Learning through the member’s only section of www.nasaa.org.
Do I access all content on NASAA Learning through my "NASAA Learning" home page? Yes, you will access all the content on NASAA Learning through the “Home” page. Everything is just one or two clicks away.
- How will I access Upcoming (Live) webcasts? In the past I have accessed them using a link which I received via email. Will it still work the same way? No, in the future you will access Upcoming (Live) Webcast by navigation to NASAA Learning and clicking on the “Upcoming Webcasts” tile.
- How long will it take for On-Demand webcasts to be posted to NASAA Learning? It should take no longer than two days for new On-Demand webcasts to be posted on NASAA Learning.
- Will On-Demand webcast recording remain on NASAA indefinitely? No, On-Demand webcasts will be automatically retired three years from the date that they originally aired. You may request to have access to older recordings by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will NASAA Podcasts only be available on NASAA Education? We have always been able to access them on www.nasaa.org. You will still be able to access NASAA Podcasts on the website, NASAA Learning provides an alternative method for viewing them.
- Will all sessions from each training program be placed on NASAA Learning? In general, two or three years of sessions will be placed on NASAA Learning, however, there may be certain situations when it is not beneficial to post a recording. You may request to have access to older recordings by sending an email to email@example.com.
- When will there be content in “Online Courses”? Hopefully, we will have the Fundamentals of State Security Regulators on NASAA Education soon. You will receive an email when it is posted.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|